TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Nikon has quite a large number of models in their Coolpix series and they have recently announced one another new addition to Coolpix L segment. The new model is termed as Coolpix L810. This camera has got some serious improvements if we consider its predecessors. The device will have the same size and form factor in spite of all the modifications.
Features and specifications of Nikon Coolpix L810:
- CCD image sensor
- 16.1 mega pixel
- 26 x optical zoom NIKKOR lens
- Lens shift vibration reduction (VR) function
- Wide range of angles from 22.5 mm to 585 mm
- First High power zoom model in Coolpix L series
- 3 inch TFT display at the back
- Can run in AA batteries
- Different color options available
The camera design follows that of its predecessors with a moderate sized form factor. The efficiency of this forma factor has been proved over the years and L810 carries on the legacy. The camera is available in different color options including bronze, red, blue and black. A black colored grip is provided at the side to ensure efficient handling of the camera and this helps the photographer to take tricky shots. Both hands can be used to hold the camera and its ergonomic design ensures a comfortable and steady grip. This helps you to reduce shakes that may result in blurry images. A side zoom button is provided which is the signature feature of this series of cameras. The device is compact enough that it can fit easily in your back pack.
Don’t let the compact and small size fool you, this camera can take some serious professional quality pictures. The device has a CCD image sensor having an effective sensitivity of 16.1 mega pixels. The NIKOR lens has 26 x zooming capability and can cover a wide range of angles from 22.5 mm to about 585 mm. This helps you shoot wide angle landscapes to people’s portraits relatively very easily.
This is the first camera in the Coolpix L series to feature a high power zoom lens and also the first one to feature lens shift vibration reduction function. There is a 3 inch TFT LCD screen at the back that lets you preview the pictures. The ability to run on standard AA sized battery ensures that you can use this camera anywhere in the world without having to worry about finding a suitable power plug for charging it.
Nikon Coolpix L810 price tag or release date in India is not known as for now.