TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Japan's Nikon , the world's top ranked camera maker, has launched an ultimate compact selfie camera to cash in on the 'selfie' craze among youth. The Coolpix S6900, a regular point-and-shoot camera, features a tilting touch LCD screen, two shutter-release buttons, and a built-in camera stand and gesture controls.
With the Nikon Coolpix S6900, users can take images from a variety of angles and share pictures using either NFC or Wi-Fi.
Touted as a "ultimate selfie camera" -- the Nikon Coolpix S6900 features a 16 megapixel sensor, ISO125-6400, a wide-angle 12x optical zoom lens equivalent to 25-300mm in 35mm terms. The camera is also capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound. It also features built-in NFC and Wi-Fi, which allow users to transfer images to smart devices such as smartphones and tablets.
The Coolpix S6900 is equipped with a variety of shooting and editing functions such as the Glamour mode, which allows users to preview effects in the monitor during shooting.
There's no word on when Nikon will bring the Coolpix S6900 to India. Pricing has been unknown at the moment.
Here are its key features:
· 3-inch 460k tiling touch-screen
· 16 megapixel sensor
· 12x optical zoom lens, 25-300mm equivalent
· FullHD (1080/60i) video with stereo sound
· Built in stand and gesture control
· Glamour mode; Self-collage;selective softening
· 20 scene modes, 33 effects
· Built in Wi-Fi and NFC
· Front shutter-release button