TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nikon D600 is the latest camera from Nikon which is expected to hit the market soon. The specs that were rumoured about this camera earlier proved to be false as Nikon announced their specs officially yesterday. However, camera enthusiasts can rejoice as new specs are really more interesting than the rumoured ones. The camera has a full frame sensor of 24.7MP which promises impressive picture efficiency. It comes up flexible video compression options and also a weather protection cover.
Nikon D600 weighs 760g exclusive of the weight of battery and memory cards and it may go up to 850g inclusive of them. It features a LCD display of 3.2 inch with 921K dot which has an ambient sensor control. You can view the captured pictures in TV with the help of HDMI output. This Nikon camera features video compression facilities, as well. It works with HD in 60p, 50p, 30p and 25p. For full HD, it works with 30p, 25p and 24p too.
- 24.7MP full frame sensor
- Weight: 760g (850g with battery and memory cards),
- 3.2" LCD with 921K dot with ambient sensor control
- HDMI output
- Video compression: H264/MPEG-4
- Full HD with 30p, 25p, 24p, HD with 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p
- Viewfinder coverage: 100% for FX , 97% for Dx
- The Nikon D600 will have built-in AF motor
- The body most probably will be weather sealed
- The D600 may not have built-in GPS as initially reported
- ISO range: 100-6400
- 39 AF points, 9 cross-type AF points
- AF face detection
- Exposure compensation: ±5 EV
The D600 will probably use the EN-EL15 rechargeable Li-ion battery
The view finder coverage of Nikon D600 reaches 100% for FX and 97% for Dx. This camera comes with a built in AF motor. Other interesting specification Nikon camera is that it most probably comes with a weather sealed body making it convenient for use in all environment conditions. Though the earlier reports suggested the availability of GPS module, the new spec sheet doesn’t confirm that.
The picture efficiency is very well maintained by an ISO range of 100-6400. The camera can claim superior auto focusing capability. It seems to have 39 AF points along with an optional eleven AF points. In addition this, Nikon D600 will also have nine cross-type auto focus points. Face detection is another feature worth mentioning. The Exposure compensation of the new Nikon camera is ±5 EV adding to the imaging efficiency.
However, features like Built-in flash, In-camera editor, Auto DX crop mode, two user settings etc which was rumoured earlier are not confirmed as of now.
Most probably, Nikon D600 will be featuring rechargeable EN-EL15 Li-ion battery which is expected to give good back up time. Nikon D600 will reach the Nikon camera market in standard black outfit. The price information of this new Nikon camera is not disclosed as of now.