TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nikon Cool pix P7100 is a quick answer from Nikon to the contemporary series of Canon G series cams. If you are looking for a D-SLR camera with more physical features than button automated controls then this is the one you got to take a closer look. The newbie from Nikon is a 10 MP camera with DSLR controls but compact. Cool Pix P7100 is a quick successor of Cool Pix P7000 with the some of the features as the latter. The key specifications and features of Cool Pix P7100 are as given below.
Key Features of Nikon CoolPix P7100
- 10.1 Mega Pixel 1/1.7 inch CCD Image sensor
- Optically stabilized lens with 7.1 X zoom
- Video output of 720 p resolution
- Flip out and tilt enabled LCD display screen of 3 inches
- 28-200m Optical zoom
- New and attractive front control Dial
- Shooting lag time reduced by 200 milli-seconds
- Quicker system and better response time
- A new added effect of creative monotone.
- A port for external flash with removable cover
- Maximum Image resolution of 3648 x 2736 pixels
- Maximum aperture range from f/2.8 at wide angle to f/5.2
- Lens protected by extra low dispersion (ELD) glass element
- Sharper images due to vibration reduction stabilization
- Run by EXPEED C2 processor.
- Mechanical-charge cumulated electronic shutter.
- Bears a mini HDMI port to connect to large display devices
- Infra red receiver for data transfer
- USB support by USB 2.0 port.
The New Nikon P7100 has a chunky body with dials in the back and front and hot shoe for external flash. The camera bears dials to adjust aperture ratio and shutter speed in the front and also wears an on/off button lit by green Led which signals the power on and OFF of the device.
There is a button for popping up the flash unit which otherwise can be concealed when not in operation. The 3 inch LCD screen which can be tilted in accordance with your position or angle of shoot has a resolution of 921,000 dots providing more choices for your perception of the shot in terms of sharpness, clarity and exposure.
Cool pix P7100 is not a too small gadget to be carried around in your pockets, still it is easily portable. Continuous shoot is enabled at 1.2 frames per second. AE/ AF button has been shifted and relocated to a point under the right thumb of the user which enables to him to adjust both at a quick nip.
The Semi pro icon of Nikon, the new Nikon Cool pix P7100, priced at around Rs 25000/- is one worth to buy if you are looking for a camera which gives you freedom in picking the shots of your choice.