TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Nikon releases D4 camera firmware update
Nikon releases D4 camera firmware update including fixes which will improve the performance of the popular camera. Let us have a look the improvements and new features which are brought along with the D4 firmware update 1.02.
In ‘My Menu’, you can see an option to format memory card from now onwards. Gamut meant for Adobe RGB pictures which was displayed on the monitor of the camera is changed as of now and this would improve the performance by enabling vivid display with images. The new update seems to have fixes for the following issues
- While selecting FTP upload option, you can now experience more stable network connections.
- There was some malfunctioning in the aperture selection options with the camera
- There were issues like shift in the focus position while capturing a still image or at the time of movie recording. Users were not able to focus with precision because of this bug.
- When the camera was connected with the network by HTTP server, the camera faced some issues like freezing.
Nikon D4 camera is a 16.2 megapixels camera with full frame CMOS sensor. It comes with a LCD screen of 3.2 inches with live view options. This DSLR camera features Nikon F lens and includes dust reduction system. It is powered by a 2600 Li-Ion standard battery and includes a lot of interesting features like remote control, location support, self timer, time lapse mode, tripod mount etc. It has an impressive shutter speed, shooting speed and also WiFi capability adding to the camera efficiency. It has an internal flash for impressive picture quality and features HDMI capability for big screen viewing options.
Both OS X and Windows users have the option to downloading the new firmware update. With these latest firmware update also, users can purchase this Nikon D4 camera at a justifiable price tag of around Rs. 3,00,000/-.