TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Japan based manufacturers of consumer electronics, Olympus have launched their new set of cameras named Olympus Tough TG- 820 and TG-620. Talking about the quality of the cameras, both of them offers some unique performance. The name states what they have been made for.
For those spending time experiencing the adventure side of life and wanting to cherish the most exciting moments in their life, Olympus cameras are ready to serve its purpose. The launch will be for the Japanese market and later it will sail for US markets.
Both the cameras are built with the new iHS technology. Combining speed and sensitivity in it would be difficult to find a match for the new Olympus Tough cameras. The cameras feature properties like a water proof and shock resistance design. What’s unbelievable is that, the model TG-820 can with stand a load of up to a 100kg and that’s a lot more than what a regular camera can survive with.
The cameras are unaffected in performance even when exposed to an environment having a temperature up to a – 10 degree Celsius. Not much information on the cameras has been known yet, but still there are a handful of them to be mentioned.
Olympus TG- 820
- 12 Mega Pixel lens
- BSI CMOS sensor
- TruePic VI image processor
- Video recording in Full HD 1080p
- Built in effects including 3D effects
- Variant Filters included
This time all these effects can be added on videos too, which wasn’t an option in the previous releases from Olympus. This means more can be expected in the newly launched cameras with the manufacturers having put some serious effort to improve the functionality of their gadgets.
Olympus cameras which will be initially made available for the Japanese markets will be introduced there at a price which is not yet been disclosed by the manufacturers. However for the US markets it will be tagged with a price of around Rs 15,000/-. It will be available from the month of March this year. This is the case with the model TG- 820, while for TG- 620; the shipping is expected to begin this month.