TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The name Olympus is well heard of in the imaging world when it comes to high end and durable imaging devices. This Japanese camera manufacturer has come up with many different models over the years and is a favourite with professionals and budding photographers alike.
The company has just come up with a new addition to their compact camera segment. The camera is termed as Olympus SZ-31 MR. This is a new and improved version of the existing model SZ-30 MR. The devices share a lot of common features with certain tweaks and improvements in the latter.
Features and specifications of Olympus SZ-31 MR:
- 16 megapixel back lit CMOS sensor
- 24x optical zoom (25-600 mm)
- TruePic V image processor
- Integrated 3 inch LCD screen (9,20,000)
- 6400 ISO
- Video recording at 1080p and speed of 30 frames per second
- iHS technology
- Internal flash
- Manual and auto focus
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
The CMOS image sensor in the camera is of back lit type and has an effective resolution of 16 megapixels. The lens has 24x or 25-600 mm zooming capability. This zoom range is very impressive for such a compact sized camera. These features are same as the older SZ-30 MR model. The major bump is provided in terms of image processor. SZ-31 MR has TruePic V image processor rather than the TruePic III in the older model.
There is a 3 inch LCD screen on the rear side that packs in 9, 20,000 dots resolution. The camera can record videos with 1080p or 1920 x 1080 pixel clarity and that too at a sufficiently high speed. The device is provided with iHS (Intelligent, High sensitivity and High speed) technology and also image stabilization features. This helps the user to take very sharp and vivid images. Image stabilization ensures that small shakes and vibrations won’t hinder the quality of the image taken.
Olympus SZ-31 MR comes with a price tag of about Rs.20,000/-. This camera will hit the stores by the month of April. It may be available for pre order via online stores a bit earlier though.