- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Olympus launches new digital Camera: SZ-31MR
The name Olympus is well heard of in the imaging world when it comes to high end and durable imaging devices. This Japanese camera manufacturer has come up with many different models over the years and is a favourite with professionals and budding photographers alike.
The company has just come up with a new addition to their compact camera segment. The camera is termed as Olympus SZ-31 MR. This is a new and improved version of the existing model SZ-30 MR. The devices share a lot of common features with certain tweaks and improvements in the latter.
Features and specifications of Olympus SZ-31 MR:
- 16 megapixel back lit CMOS sensor
The camera body comes in a beautiful design. The device is available in two colours, either black or silver. The body features a subtle brushed pattern and this increases the overall appeal of the camera. It’s very much compact and the camera would easily fit in your back pack.
The CMOS image sensor in the camera is of back lit type and has an effective resolution of 16 megapixels. The lens has 24x or 25-600 mm zooming capability. This zoom range is very impressive for such a compact sized camera. These features are same as the older SZ-30 MR model. The major bump is provided in terms of image processor. SZ-31 MR has TruePic V image processor rather than the TruePic III in the older model.
There is a 3 inch LCD screen on the rear side that packs in 9, 20,000 dots resolution. The camera can record videos with 1080p or 1920 x 1080 pixel clarity and that too at a sufficiently high speed. The device is provided with iHS (Intelligent, High sensitivity and High speed) technology and also image stabilization features. This helps the user to take very sharp and vivid images. Image stabilization ensures that small shakes and vibrations won’t hinder the quality of the image taken.
Olympus SZ-31 MR comes with a price tag of about Rs.20,000/-. This camera will hit the stores by the month of April. It may be available for pre order via online stores a bit earlier though.