TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Toughest is what it’s unusual to call a camera, but it’s apt for something like the new Olympus digital camera to be called so. The name has it, the Olympus Tough TG-320. Its waterproof, dust proof and what not, it can with stand the worst environment and it’s made for it. They say the camera can be taken up to 10 feet water or a 5 feet shock and its okay even if it’s a 14 degree Fahrenheit.
This means the camera can be taken any where no matter how moist the environment is. This is a luxury most of the cameras doesn’t offer its users. The camera with its 14MP CCD sensors can be used to capture images with very high resolutions. It could even capture videos in 720p HD.
Olympus is perfectly designed to fit well in the pockets. It’s not a burden to carry around unlike many other cameras that can be found in the markets. The camera features design similarities to the recently released Olympus tough cameras. The new Olympus is reported to have a weight of just a 5.47 oz. It’s definitely not bulky with its 3.79 x 2.50 x 0.89 in dimension.
Thus TG-320 is more portable, and the features like its rechargeable battery, capacity to give the output to a bigger screen with its HDMI port, and the device memory card with its SD/SDHC/SDXC compatibility makes it worthy enough to be called as the suitable and best camera for the amateur photography.
This is really a relief in a world where cameras cause the difficulty of carrying around the bulky HDMI adapters, or the replacement issues that occur when the juice dries up in the battery and most importantly, its compatibility with a single memory card type.
In short Olympus Tough TG-320 is blessed with,
- 2.7″ LCD Display
- Built-In Flash
- TruePic III+ Image Processor
- 3.6x Optical Zoom
- 28-102mm Equivalent Lens
- 80-1600 ISO
- 14Mp 1/2.3″ Image Sensor
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
- 720p HD Movie Mode