TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200, a full manual control camera review
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 is a powerful sequel to one of the best bridge cameras out in the market, i.e. the FZ150. This compact camera from Panasonic gives a near DSLR experience with the aid of full manual control and brilliantly customisable function buttons. This new Panasonic camera will be an ideal choice for those who wish to take a step up from a compact camera but are not ready to invest in a DSLR model. The 12 megapixel MOS sensor delivers images of impressive quality and is powered by Pana's Venus Engine.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 12.1 megapixel MOS sensor
- Full range f/2.8 lens, equivalent to 25-600mm
- 24x optical zoom Leica DX lens with Nano surface coating
- 3 inch 460k dot tilting screen
- 1.31million dot EVF, 60fps
- 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound
- ISO100 - 6400
- 1cm macro mode
- 12fps continuous shooting
- HDR / Sweep Panorama
- 540 shot battery rating
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 features a 24x zoom lens which maintains a constant f2.8 aperture during the whole shooting process. Though it has a bigger lens, it is designed to be portable, as well. The width of the lens ranges from 4.5mm to 105mm at F2.8. The Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens delivers impressive quality so that the ‘one-lens-fits-all’ feature of the bridge camera is justified. The wobble free shots are delivered with the aid of Power O.I.S which lends stability while capturing images. The build quality is not that impressive considering the new flagship G5 model.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 weighs 588 g and measures 125 x 87 x 110 mm maintaining a standard Panasonic bridge camera range. Data transfer from this camera is enabled with USB 2.0 and viewing in big screen is possible with an HDMI out. The Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery supports a shooting capacity of about 540 shots per charge. The video shooting capability of this camera is really good with 1080p at 60fps or else 720p at 120fps. It has a standard storage capacity with 70 MB internal memory and external memory support with SD/SDHC/SDXC.
The shooting capability of up to 6400 ISO is quite good considering the fact that it is a bridge camera. A burst shooting mode of 12fps is also possible with this Panasonic camera. A quick auto-focus method supports in shooting 12 megapixel JPEGs in a jerk of time. The fold-out LCD of 3-inch is quite easy to operate with touch and control options.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 will go for sale most probably by the end of August or by the start of September. However, we are yet to get any information on the price tag of this upcoming Panasonic bridge camera.