TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Panasonic has recently announced that they have made certain changes to their interchangeable lens camera Lumix DMC-G3. This is a third generation camera from the company. The camera has undergone a full system overhaul and now sports some interesting specs.
The image sensor has been swapped for a 16 mega pixel one. The processor is updated and it has now higher auto focus speeds. The design elements are almost same as the original model and the LCD panel in the back is also same. This is a very solid camera and has a very good list of specs to satisfy the most demanding photographer.
Features and specifications of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3:
- 16 mega pixel image sensor
- 3 inch articulated touch screen LCD
- 1080 p video recording with dedicated video button
- Electronic view finder
- Body dimensions:4.54 inch x 3.29 inch x 1.84 inch
- Weight: 0.544 kg
The number of external buttons provided is reduced and you will find yourself depending on the touch screen for most of the functions. The icons in the screen are large and the interface is very easy to use. The lack of eye sensor is noticeable and you will have to switch manually between the LCD and the EVF.
This camera offers full manual, semi manual as well as automatic exposure modes. The new intelligent auto mode is the right choice for photographers who want a basic approach to photography.
This mode gives the users the advantages of automatic shooting along with the ability to adjust the needed aspects. The shutter lag is very much reduced and so is the time between each shot. The AF tracking is very accurate. There is a pinpoint autofocus mode in the camera and this allows you to focus on a very particular area. This is very much simpler than using the cameras AF points and is also more efficient.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 body has a price tag of around Rs. 40000/-.