TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Panasonic Lumix LX7 camera powered by Venus Engine
Panasonic Lumix LX7 is one of the latest Point and Shoot camera models launched by Panasonic. The new camera is an improved version of its predecessor, LX5. It is powered by Venus Engine and picture efficiency is enhanced having a CMOS sensor of 10.1 MP resolution. This pocket digital camera is out with impressive inbuilt features and a user friendly design.
Panasonic Lumix LX7 features a 24-90mm equivalent lens with a faster aperture speed of F1.4 - F2.3. The high Sensitivity MOS sensor of 10.1 MP with multiple aspect ratios aids in delivering pictures of high quality and clarity. The camera can work in the ISO range of ISO 80-12800. A continuous shooting capability of up to 11 frames per second and 5fps with AF tracking are other important specifications of this camera.
Key features And Specifications:
- Fast F1.4 - F2.3, 24-90mm equivalent lens
- Built-in 3 stop neutral density filter
- 10.1 MP multi-aspect ratio 'High Sensitivity MOS' sensor (1/1.7"-type, 12.7 MP total)
- ISO 80-12800
- Aperture ring around lens barrel, combined ND/manual focus control on rear
- 3.8x optical zoom offers good zooming functionality
- 11 fps continuous shooting, 5 fps with AF tracking
920K dots 3" screen with Anti-Reflective coating
- Full HD 60p/50p video, built-in stereo microphones
- Port for DMW-LVF2 accessory electronic viewfinder
The Venus Engine powers the Panasonic Lumix LX7 camera adding capabilities like advanced signal processing. An Intelligent Noise Reduction system is built in which would help to improve the clarity of videos captured reducing the extent of noise. The Multi-process NR efficiently manages brightness of captured images to an optimum level. The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens is also quite apt to give that extra clarity to the images. The 3.8x optical zoom offers good zooming functionality, as well.
Panasonic Lumix LX7 camera comes with a 3 inch display screen with 920K dots helps in tracking the right imaging area which also has an anti reflective coating. The built-in stereo microphones with this camera help in playing the videos/audio for ensuring the quality of sound being recorded. The digital camera comes with a Creative Control Mode allowing 16 filter options including One Point Colour, Retro, Dynamic Monochrome, Soft Focus, Impressive Art, Hi Dynamic, Cross Process, Low Key, Toy Effect, High Key, Star Filter, Miniature Effect, Expressive and Sepia.
Panasonic Lumix LX7 comprise iA Plus modes and Intelligent Auto (iA). This would give you some options like Intelligent HDR, Face Recognition, Intelligent Scene Selector, Intelligent D-range Control, AF Tracking, POWER O.I.S., Intelligent Handheld Night Shot modes and Motion Deblur. With iA Plus, you can adjust white balance, exposure compensation, and also defocusing area for shot back grounds.
Panasonic Lumix LX7 will reach the camera markets in interesting colour alternatives of standard black and white. Pricing of this camera is expected to be somewhere in the range of Rs 25, 000 to Rs 30,000.