TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung has unveiled its new lightest compact system camera which is named as Samsung 1000NX. The main highlight of this digital cam is its Wi-Fi support which enables direct photo uploading.
Some of the other key features of 1000NX include:
- 100ms auto focus
- 20.3 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 20-50mm lens
- 3 inch LCD screen
- 359g weight
- 640 X 480 pixels resolution
- Burst rate of 8fps for continuous shooting
- External flash
- Full HD video capture up to 30fps
- Hotshoe adaptor
- Smart filters
- WiFi connectivity
NX1000 features a slick light weight design that makes it apt for even when travelling. This new pocket sized snapper is made available to the customer world in different vibrant colour shades including black, white and pink.
The control buttons included in NX1000 are practically standard ones. There is also a recessed dial fitted on to the body of the camera. Another dedicated button is also included for enhancing the Wi-Fi capability. This WiFi feature facilitates users to upload images very easily without the complexity to navigate through a series of menus. The Wi-Fi button helps users to customize Wi-Fi related functions. With this option the users can either upload the images directly to cloud storage apps or can send the pics to the user’s handset.
Coming to its display features, NX1000 sports a 3 inch LCD screen which supports 921k-dot VGA resolution of 640 X 480 pixels. NX1000 also facilitates users to download the free Remote Viewfinder application from the Google Play Store. This app allows control of various camera functions with the help of the touchscreen of Android powered smartphone.
Talking about its picture quality, NX1000 features a 20.3 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor which comes with an enhanced crop and zoom option without any loss of definition. It also supports fairly good burst rate of around 8fps in case of continuous shooting. Moreover, it includes a fast 100ms auto focus. It has also got a 20-50mm lens which is specially designed to provide users with minimal noise and hence better picture quality.
Some of the other features of NX1000 include its smart filters such as miniature, selective colour, vignette and magic frames. It also includes hotshoe adaptor in addition to an external flash unit. Another highlight of NX1000 is its full HD video capturing facility at a rate of around 30fps.
This neat little packaged cam will reach the customers by June this year. It would be made available for a price of around Rs. 35,000/-.