TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The arrival of two new cameras from Samsung is good news for its admirers. Samsung has come up with two mirror less cameras Samsung NX210 and NX20. Both these cameras have interesting but comparable features.
Even though the body size, user interface and features of these cameras differ, they have a lot of specs in common. Both these mirror less cameras are about to create an advanced world of photography.
Common specs of Samsung NX210 and Samsung NX20 include the following.
- Resolution of 5472 x 3648
- Image ratio of 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
- Display dimension of 117 x 63 x 37 mm
- 20.3 megapixels
- APS-C CMOS sensor
- Sensor photo detectors of 21.6 megapixels
- Manual focus with 1.5×
- USB 2.0
- Weight of 222 g
- Remote control options
- HDMI capability
- Multi-motion recording
- Lithium-Ion BC1030 battery
- ISO range of 12,800
- 1080/30p video
- Full resolution burst mode of 8fps
- Integrated WiFi capability
Samsung NX20 has the appearance of a miniature DSLR. It is out with a retracted flash up top. It has an extended rounded grip as well. Built-in SVGA EVF is another highlighting feature of this Samsung camera. With all these features, it reminds users of its predecessor Samsung NX10. Both have the same button along with a dial placement. Full-size hotshoe is another common factor with these two cameras. There is a tilt-and-swivel 614k-dot at the back side of this camera.
Reviewers commented that Samsung NX210 is somewhat similar to Samsung NX200 with built in WiFi capability. A tweaked image sensor is also added to this new mirror less Samsung camera. Electronic viewfinder feature with other camera is not available in this one. Built-in image stabilization is the key feature of this new Samsung camera. There is a focus mode switch along with an iFunction button available with this Samsung camera. This is for launching key settings.
Samsung NX20 will most probably be made available by early May and NX210 will most probably be made available by end of May. Samsung NX20 can be purchased at an affordable price of around Rs. 55,000/- and Samsung NX210 can be purchased at around Rs. 45,000/-.
They are stylish in nature as well. They can be easily placed within a small bag for travel time photography. These Samsung cameras are available in black and white colours. Samsung admirers who are looking forward to a new photographic experience can purchase any of these cameras. Samsung fans can expect new cameras with advanced specs in upcoming feature.