TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Digital cameras had made photography easier and now Samsung has made it even easier. Samsung has already made their new WiFi enabled digital cameras ready to be released from this January. With the Samsung WB850F, photo sharing is made very convenient.
Effortless sharing of captured images was a dream ever since its birth. Unlike ordinary digital cameras that require a PC and a data cable to transfer the captured images and videos to other hardware, the new camera from Samsung solves it with the WiFi utility. Three such wifi enabled cameras are about to be released.
It’s just not the wifi that makes it special and a considerable option for one who is willing to own a digital camera, but there are other fetaures as well.
WB850 camera has the following:
- A 16 MP CMOS image sensor
- A 21X zoom lens
- GPS geotagging
- 3 inch AMOLED screen display in the rear
The 16 mega pixel lens kept aside, the 21X zoom and a very reputed brand, the Schneider lens have dimensions of 23mm to 483mm which is special. Properties found in high end cameras are now a common addition to some Smartphone cameras as well. Another property enables it to capture still images instantly along with capturing a video which is in HD of 1080p.
Moving on to WB150F, it is similar in looks to the W850. What makes it different is, it lacks a GPS utility and the pixel rate gets reduced to 14 mega pixel CCD image. The model also comes with a 18X zoom Schneider lens which is a bonus and that too with a 3 inch AMOLED screen display similar to that of the 850F. HD videos can be captured with the resolution of 1080 pixels here as well.
And finally the third model ST200 has a similar story to tell with its 10X zoom lens, this time having a 27mm to 270mm dimension. The 16 megapixel image sensor can be used to record HD videos upto 720p. It is embedded with features like Optical image stabilization and Live panorama utilities. But the key feature and highlight remains to its WiFi connectivit.
The first launch will be the Samsung WB150 F in January. Price ranges of these Wifi camera models are yet get confirmed officially in India.