TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Solmeta Geotagger N3 module for Nikon DSLR Camera
Solmeta has released its latest brand new photo-GPS unit. The Geotagging module has been named as Solmeta Geotagger N3. It is designed to suit Nikon DSLR Camera models. This module helps in the recording of latitude, longitude, altitude and also Co-ordinated Universal Time to the photograph of the user. The images that are taken with the help of compatible cameras will be directly embedded with the GPS information.
• Spiral connection cable
• Three axis electronic compass
• Advanced chipset of N3
• Indoor fixed function
• Wakeup and sleeping working mode
• Support for remote controller
Solmeta Geotagger N3 makes use of a spiral connection cable with fixed length. Each of the modes that are present is designed for one type connection port. The cable given along with this is soft and can be easily stretched. Users can be assured of more accuracy while taking pictures with the implementation of an in-built 3 axis electronic compass.
Geotagger N3 also makes use of an advanced chipset MT3329 that consists of 66 parallel and 22 tracking channels. This is designed for speedy acquisition and re-acquisition. Battery drain is less at the time of using Geotagger N3 with the DSLR camera. With this GPS module, users can also easily power up and also power down the Camera Exposure Meter in Nikon models. This quality makes it a power-efficient GPS Receiver that is compatible with the Nikon Cameras. If the users are on a place where there is no GPS signal, N3 will make use of the last recorded position for tagging the pictures in the right order.
Geotagger N3 makes use of a sleeping and working mode that is especially designed for low power consumption and for GPS data usage to its maximum. This GPS module is powered on directly from the Nikon Camera. If this mode is enabled, the camera will be turned off, and the GPS will stay on. The camera port of the Nikon camera will be used by Geotagger N3 that is designed to support the remote controller functionality. This product is available at a price tag of close to Rs. 10,000/-.