TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Sony recently came up with Sony Cyber-shot HX200V camera which is the successor to HX100V model. The phone may look a lot like its predecessor but the specs and features are completely overhauled.
Features and specifications of Sony Cyber-shot HX200V:
- 18.2 mega pixel , ½.3 inch CMOS image sensor
- Backlit sensor with Exmor R technology
- 30x optical zoom lens
- 1080p HD movie recording
- 920K dot resolution LCD display at the back
- Electronic view finder
- Inbuilt GPS module
The main cosmetic change that we can see in this improved model is the presence of a textured grip. This not only gives the camera a good look but also allows the user to get a good hold of the camera. This is a descent sized camera featuring super zoom features and all the associated functions to ensure good quality photographs.
The major over haul in the technical side is seen in the image sensor. The 16.2 mega pixel sensor has been swapped with the new backlit ½.3 inch CMOS sensor having 18.2 mega pixel resolution and featuring Exmor R technology. The sensor is said to be as much as two times sensitive than the original old model. This results in cleaner and crisp images along with dramatic reduction in the image noise. The 30x optical zoom lens which was seen in its predecessor is retained in this model.
There is a switch in the side that can be used to toggle between manual zoom and manual focus control. This is not a feature much seen in other super zoom cameras. The lens responds very fast to the controls and is very fast across the entire zoom range.
A 920k dot LCD screen is provided at the back and it is placed in a tilt bracket so that it can be adjusted vertically. This helps the user to take tricky shots. To balance the LCD screen an electronic view finder is also provided. It has an eye level sensor so that it will be turned on automatically. It comes in very handy at telephoto zoom lengths so that the effect of sunlight glare and blur can be nullified.
Sony Cyber-shot HX200V releasing date is not yet revealed. The speculation is that it would hit the stores by the month of April. The price tag is also not yet revealed.