- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Cyber-shot HX200V Digital Camera
Sony recently came up with Sony Cyber-shot HX200V camera which is the successor to HX100V model. The phone may look a lot like its predecessor but the specs and features are completely overhauled.
Features and specifications of Sony Cyber-shot HX200V:
- 18.2 mega pixel , ½.3 inch CMOS image sensor
The main cosmetic change that we can see in this improved model is the presence of a textured grip. This not only gives the camera a good look but also allows the user to get a good hold of the camera. This is a descent sized camera featuring super zoom features and all the associated functions to ensure good quality photographs.
The major over haul in the technical side is seen in the image sensor. The 16.2 mega pixel sensor has been swapped with the new backlit ½.3 inch CMOS sensor having 18.2 mega pixel resolution and featuring Exmor R technology. The sensor is said to be as much as two times sensitive than the original old model. This results in cleaner and crisp images along with dramatic reduction in the image noise. The 30x optical zoom lens which was seen in its predecessor is retained in this model.
There is a switch in the side that can be used to toggle between manual zoom and manual focus control. This is not a feature much seen in other super zoom cameras. The lens responds very fast to the controls and is very fast across the entire zoom range.
A 920k dot LCD screen is provided at the back and it is placed in a tilt bracket so that it can be adjusted vertically. This helps the user to take tricky shots. To balance the LCD screen an electronic view finder is also provided. It has an eye level sensor so that it will be turned on automatically. It comes in very handy at telephoto zoom lengths so that the effect of sunlight glare and blur can be nullified.
Sony Cyber-shot HX200V releasing date is not yet revealed. The speculation is that it would hit the stores by the month of April. The price tag is also not yet revealed.