TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Sony has recently launched a new handycam termed as Sony HDR-CX190E. This is a light and compact camcorder that packs in some serious imaging technology.
Features and specifications of Sony HDR-CX 190E:
- Exmor R CMOS image sensor
- BIONZ image processor
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar
- 5.3 mega pixels still image resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 25x optical zoom with 30x extended zoom
- 230K Dot 2.7 inch clear photo LCD display
- Face and smile detection
- Intelligent auto
- Mini HDMI connectivity
- USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 51 mm x 56 mm x 107.5 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
The camcorder follows the regular handycam design philosophy with a sleek and compact main body along with a foldable LCD display. The LCD display has a size of 2.7 inches and has 230K resolution. The display has 16:9 aspect ratios too. The device being compact has very good ergonomics and at 168 grams it is very light to carry around. The device has a dual tone colour finish with black and silver colours.
The image sensor in the device is Exmor R CMOS type. It is capable of 5.3 mega pixels still image resolution. It is provided with Carle Zeiss Vario-Tessar optics. The lens has 25 x optical zooming capabilities along with 30x extended zoom. The image processor used is BIONZ. This high end image sensor along with the image processor results in very professional quality video and photo output.
There is automatic image stabilization provided in the cam along with Electrical SteadyShot. This lets you record videos while on the move or videos of a fast moving subject etc without much blur or distortion. Face detection and smile shutter features are provided in the camera.
The videos are recorded in MPEG4-AVC/H.264 format. They can be stored directly to the external memory cards that are supported by the camera. Memory cards of type Memory Stick PRO Duo, PRO –HG Duo or regular micro SD, SDXC, SDHC are supported by the camera. So a suitable card with the needed size can be used along with the cam. There is a mini HDMI port provided in the camera that lets you hook up the camera to a larger screen or to a projector. A high speed USB port is also provided for very fast transfer of data.
Sony HDR-CX 190E comes with a price tag of about Rs. 20,000/-.