TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Selfie is the newest order of the day. From a host of celebrities joining in to pose for a mass selfie, to releasing phones that only prioritize selfies, the trend has seen it all. However, the trend isn't dying anytime soon.
However, the important thing to keep in mind is that our tech vendors have been supporting this new phenomenon in order to promote their so-called "selfie" cameras.
Sony, which otherwise, is known for its dedicated camera phones may launch a new Cyber-Shot camera with a special emphasis on selfies. What really intriguing about the Sony-made camera is its odd looking form factor - the design seemed to be inspired by an expensive perfume bottle, as per the latest leaked images.
The camera could be launched on August 22 and Sony has already started teasing the device on its Chinese website.
On the specs side, the purported camera will feature a 1/2.3" Exmor RS sensor and dual-conversion Sony G lens. In addition, the camera is expected to come with a 3-inch display, Wi-Fi, NFC and a microSD card slot. The device weighs in at 136grams.
There's no update as when Sony will announce this odd looking gadgets in other parts of Asia, including India.
Sony recently launched a selfie-centric camera phone - the Xperia C3. Sony is yet to launch the device in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!