TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
New images of the Sony's upcoming mirror-less camera NEX-3N are circulating over the internet. The new camera will be a successor to the NEX-3 and is said to come with a 16MP APS-C sensor, the same as as the one, found in Sony's already existing model NEX-F3. The images show an inclusion of a zoom control lever, indicating the camera might come with 16-50mm power zoom lens. This will be the first time, Sony would be introducing zoom control in their cameras. Also, the images show the existence of a flash key, which means the NEX-3N will come, integrated with a pop-up flash, similar to that of NEX-F3's. However, NEX-3N does not seam to support external flash or mic.
The news of the Sony NEX-3N came earlier this month,as an image of the new camera came afloat. Now, the alleged leak of the press shots have appeared on Japanese site Digicame Info. The press shots, gives us the first view of the camera from different angles.
Sony haven't announced the release date of the camera yet. Some sources speculate that it might be announced around April, while others speculate that the camera will be unveiled at it's press event, that is to be held on February 20th. There are also rumors that Sony might unveil it's gaming console PlayStation 4 in the same event.