- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony's New 3D high definition camcorder
Sony has introduced their first Handycam in the year 1985. Recently, in an international show they have launched the latest version of 3D Camcorder. Sony manufactures their latest Handycam with the consumer oriented 3D technology.
The Sony’s 3D high definition Camcorder is incorporated with the lighter and smaller capabilities. Therefore the user can play the recordings on both the traditional and non traditional televisions with finer qualities. This time the Sony’s product development team has managed to reduce the weight of the Camcorder from 42 ounces to about 22 ounces.
The Camera equips two lenses for capturing stills, taking 2D video. It also helps to record 3D.
The Sony’s TD10 Handycam is equipped with the modern G lenses for high performance. It also has a 3.5 inch lenticular LCD screen that enables the user to view 3D footage without wearing 3D glasses. The screen has been manufactured with Tru black technology that helps in reducing the glare. The camera is also built with a microphone that helps in the creation of professional recordings. The audio levels can be monitored with the headphone jack while filming.