TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
When speaking about Sony cameras the first name that comes into most peoples mind are the Sony Cybershot series. Sony has recently announced another addition to CyberShot series. The new camera is termed as Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX66. This is a point and shoot camera and has many features on par with high end cameras.
Features and specifications of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX66:
- BSI-CMOS image sensor
- 18.2 mega pixels resolution
- BIONZ image processor
- Optical image stabilization
- 26-130 mm focal length
- Face detection
- Articulated 3.3 inch LCD with touch screen capability
- Video recording with maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at a speed of 60 frames per second
- Supports external memory cards of the type Memory Stick Duo, Pro Duo, Pro –HG Duo micro SD/SDHC
- 19 MB inbuilt storage
- USB 2.0
- Mini HDMI connectivity
- Dimensions: 93 mm x 54 mm x 13 mm
- Weight: 109 grams
This camera features a very slim and compact design. At only 13 mm thickness and 109 grams this might be one of the most compact cameras available out there in the market. This makes it a perfect travel companion and you can simply put it in your back pack and take the camera along with you in long trips. The camera features a block type design. There are four colour options available including dashing violet colour and the professional looking silver along with pink and white.
The camera incorporates Exmor R CMOS sensor that supports an image resolution of 18.2 mega pixels. This aids the user to take professional quality images and the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessae lens is put to full use. This cutting edge sensor allows the user to take good quality pictures in very low light conditions and that too with the minimal of noise. The BIONZ image processor does a very good job in accurate colour reproduction and reducing blur and noise.
The camera can record full HD videos. The optical steady shot feature in the camera ensures that the images won’t be blurred even if the user is walking or travelling while recording the video. The auto focus speed of the camera is very high. So photos can be taken on a very fast succession. The focus speed is comparable to high end DSLR cameras. The camera also has face detection and motion detection functionalities.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX66 comes with a price tag of about Rs.17,500/-.