- Movies Charu Asopa & Rajeev Sen’s Lavish Wedding: Sushmita Sen, Her Bf & Daughters Pose With Newlyweds!
- News J&K: Encounter between security forces, terrorists underway in Anantnag
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony's new Digital Camera NEX 5N
Sony NEX 5N is the second generation series of Sony NEX 5 which was released between NEX 3 and the recently released NEX 7. The new Sony NEX 5N comes with a conventional design in body styling unlike its parent which had a plain look like any other Digital Cam.
The Camera sports a small body with larger optics taking conventional style to a new level. NEX range has always attracted photography lovers as it has APS- CMOS sensor incorporated in it. The key features and specifications are listed below.Key features and specifications of SONY NEX 5N
- 16.1 Mega Pixel CMOS optical sensor
Geared with many special features, Sony NEX 5N is one gem of a camera you will regret if you miss. Coupled with a 16.1 Mega Pixel CMOS sensor, the image quality has been emphatically increased. Noise reduction is so enhanced that noise is virtually absent when you are using Sony NEX 5 N. Colour styles and effects have been used creatively in this newbie.
The offspring of NEX 5 has its optical sensor enhanced from13 MP to 16.1 MP. Dynamic range Optimizer and High Dynamic Range both really go on well. Image stabilization has been changed effectively which can be detected when used in low light conditions. The sharpening level is adjustable within the camera itself.
Digital cameras usually keep its head down when it comes to the case of chromatic aberration. Chromatic aberration has been corrected and handled properly to a minor level. The camera is also accompanied by anti shake mechanism. A handful of picture effects are also added in the new generation camera which includes toy camera mode, HDR, poster mode, soft focus, retro photo, miniature etc with the old set of effects.
With its compactly shaped body and the price range, it includes all possible features and effects within the price range. The new Sony NEX 5N features all what it poses and does not remain only in captions. The highlight of the device is the LCD touch screen through which the camera can also be controlled through button automation rather than going for manual settings to click a shot. The camera is available at a price of about Rs 35,000/-.