TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Sony NEX 5N is the second generation series of Sony NEX 5 which was released between NEX 3 and the recently released NEX 7. The new Sony NEX 5N comes with a conventional design in body styling unlike its parent which had a plain look like any other Digital Cam.
The Camera sports a small body with larger optics taking conventional style to a new level. NEX range has always attracted photography lovers as it has APS- CMOS sensor incorporated in it. The key features and specifications are listed below.
Key features and specifications of SONY NEX 5N
- 16.1 Mega Pixel CMOS optical sensor
- Maximum Image resolution of 4912 x 3264 pixels
- Maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Optical zoom of 3.1 x and digital zoom of 10.1 x
- Face detection and live view enabled
- AVHDC and MPEG 4 video support enabled
- Maximum frame rate of 60 frames per second
- Focal length of 18mm to 55 mm with 25 autofocus points
- Extra fine Touch screen LCD of 921600 dots
- Lens aberration reduced drastically
- Port for attachable external flash
- HDMI out for high definition view in other devices
- Electronically controlled focal plane type shutter
- Anti dust and charge protection coating
Geared with many special features, Sony NEX 5N is one gem of a camera you will regret if you miss. Coupled with a 16.1 Mega Pixel CMOS sensor, the image quality has been emphatically increased. Noise reduction is so enhanced that noise is virtually absent when you are using Sony NEX 5 N. Colour styles and effects have been used creatively in this newbie.
The offspring of NEX 5 has its optical sensor enhanced from13 MP to 16.1 MP. Dynamic range Optimizer and High Dynamic Range both really go on well. Image stabilization has been changed effectively which can be detected when used in low light conditions. The sharpening level is adjustable within the camera itself.
Digital cameras usually keep its head down when it comes to the case of chromatic aberration. Chromatic aberration has been corrected and handled properly to a minor level. The camera is also accompanied by anti shake mechanism. A handful of picture effects are also added in the new generation camera which includes toy camera mode, HDR, poster mode, soft focus, retro photo, miniature etc with the old set of effects.
With its compactly shaped body and the price range, it includes all possible features and effects within the price range. The new Sony NEX 5N features all what it poses and does not remain only in captions. The highlight of the device is the LCD touch screen through which the camera can also be controlled through button automation rather than going for manual settings to click a shot. The camera is available at a price of about Rs 35,000/-.