TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Surveillance Cameras are the most essential security tools today. These are used almost everywhere. Be it in Banks, Shopping arcades, offices etc., they record all the happenings & thereby aid in effective security. Thus technology is very useful here. Surveillance cameras work on the principle of image detection. Since they serve as the primary evidence in terror attacks, surveillance cameras make it easy to monitor people & their activities.
A new surveillance camera developed by Hitachi Kokusai Electric can detect & identify approximately 36 million faces in just 1 second. Then, it reports the findings instantaneously so that people can monitor people & stop any untoward incidents from taking place. Even the live footage of the actual events is displayed.
This camera works on the principle of image recognition. Through this, the faces are detected based on the recorded footage & detection also takes place by grouping similar faces together. The developers of this gadget claim that it is going to be very useful in various commercial establishments, Railways, Power Companies & even in large stores.
If people want to view the images & footage, then they are displayed as thumbnails so that it becomes easy to select & view the desired image/footage. Thus, if you want to secure your organization, then use technology, that is use these cameras. They are going to be available at stores near you from next year.