TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Two new point and shoot cameras from Olympus: VR-340: VG- 160
Olympus is bringing two new cameras to spot light. The compact handset models are titled under the names, VR-340 and VG- 160. The cameras definitely are for the non professional photographers who would just want a stable camera with some quality and this one is perfect.
General features of the cameras are,
- High resolution CCD sensors
They are capable of capturing the images at 16 MP (for the VR- 340) and 14 MP (for the VG-160) resolutions.
- Zooming options for both the lenses
- HD video recording
Additional features that comes bundled along with the camera includes autofocus features, an image stabilization utility and also a built in Magic art filters for additional art creativity on the images captured. This would surely make the clicks impressive and refreshing moving on further with the device and its guaranteed by the intelligent Auto feature (iAuto) utility that’s made available for improved photography with its 29 preset options for the user to browse and improvise their photos and videos.
The battery included is rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (AA) that comes free along with the purchase and other included accessories would include an A/V cable for getting the out on a television screen. Talking about screens, there is a 3.0 inch LCD screen for displaying the menu and image/video contents in the cameras and USB ports for recharging the unit along with transferring the contents to a PC. The SD card provided can be used to store the captured image contents in the memory card.
Price for Olympus VR-340 is around Rs. 7, 500 while for the VG-160, its going to cost around Rs. 5, 000.