TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
When we consider the tablet segment we can see a lot of 7 inch options and then there are the 10 inch variants. A screen size bigger than this, is not very common. But Toshiba is all set to challenge the odds by rolling out a 13.3 inch tablet. The device is termed as Toshiba AT 330.
This tablet was introduced back during the Consumer Electronics Show. But there it did not gain the needed media attention. Now the company officials are trying to give maximum promotion for the device and they have released a video showing the device in action. The bigger screen size offers better viewing and multimedia experience, but it definitely comes with the draw back of being less portable.
Features and specifications of Toshiba AT 330 tablet:
- 13.3 inch screen size
- Tegra 3 processor
- Full HDMI port
- Expandable memory card slot
- SIM card slot
- TV Tuner
- 5 mega pixel primary camera and 1.3 mega pixel secondary camera
- Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
The tablet has a thin design but the over all size of the device stands out. You won’t be able to carry it everywhere without hassles like a regular 7 inch tablet. The device comes in an overall black colour finish with features accentuated by chrome finishing.
The screen has a solid 13.3 inch size. The resolution the screen will pack in is not known as for now but from the looks of it may have resolution as high as 1920 x 1200 pixels. This will allow for full HD videos and picture. It will be a pleasure to watch video clips and pictures or just play games in this big and large display. The tablet has an inbuilt TV tuner so streaming video contents can also be viewed including regular channels.
There are two cameras provided. The main camera, situated in the rear, have a resolution of 5 mega pixels where as the secondary front facing camera has a resolution of 1.3 mega pixels. The device is provided with a wide assortment of ports including USB and full HDMI port. There is also a SIM card slot so we can expect the tablet to support GSM voice communication.
The price tag of Toshiba AT 330 is not known as for now.