- Movies Charu Asopa & Rajeev Sen’s Lavish Wedding: Sushmita Sen, Her Bf & Daughters Pose With Newlyweds!
- News J&K: Encounter between security forces, terrorists underway in Anantnag
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A cheaper successor to Asus Transformer Prime is in the making
Asus has announced many tablets during the Consumer electronics show which was held in the beginning of this year. It seems like Asus is going to roll out many more tablets this year. There is news about a new tablet from Asus that is making its rounds in the net for the last few days. The device which made its appearance in a Taiwanese site is set to be the successor of Asus Transformer Prime.
Asus Transformer Prime had faced many issues lately and many users have reported issues with the devices. Some retailers have gone to the extent and have stopped the sales of these devices till the problems are corrected. Because of all these issues the tech world was hoping the company would launch a new and improved version of the Transformer Prime.
The news about this new device rumoured in the net gives the users hope that this might be the new Transformer Prime that they have been waiting for. This new device has been given the code name TF300T. If we consider the previous codenames of the original Transformer and Transformer Prime we can see that they were TF101 and TF 201 respectively. This point's to the fact that the tablet might be a possible successor to the Transformer Prime.
Not much information is there about the new tablet. One look at the picture of this device and it reminds us of the original Transformer. Most of the design cues seem to be taken from it. No front facing camera is seen but a camera is provided at the back in the top middle position. A 3.5 mm audio jack and a power button can also be seen in the picture. We can assume that this tablet would have a quad core processor if this is a successor to the Transformer Prime. The red coloured body panel in seen in the pictures might be plastic instead of metal.
This may be plausible because there were some reviews that said the Transformer Prime was very highly priced. Provision of plastic panels instead of metal counter parts can help to bring down the manufacturing cost considerably. If the cost is going to be reduced much further then the tablet night feature a dual core processor instead of a quad core one.
There is no information on price or release date of this device but the hopes are that it would be announced during the Mobile world congress.