TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
A special edition pavilion laptop from HP
HP admirers are thrilled with the special edition laptop HP Pavilion dm1. The technical specifications remain the same and only the outer appearance of this netbook will change.
Followed by the HP Tord Boontje and also the Mini Vivienne Tam edition netbooks, this new edition laptop is going to be a popular gadget in the HP"s collection of designer laptops. The new laptop comes out in a grand look which appears better than the earlier plain laptops.
Alexandre Herchcovitch is the designer for this special edition laptop for HP. The palm rest area as well as the lid will have pearl and black colour lace pattern. This laptop will have a matching mouse as well. The gold-coloured sleeve is the attracting feature of this special edition pavilion laptop from HP.
Key specs of HP Pavilion dm1 include the following.
- 11.6 inches display screen
- Screen resolution of 1366 x 768
- Windows (7) operating system
- AMD E-450 processor
- Processor speed of 1.3 GHz
- Hard drive of 500GB
- System RAM of 4 GB
- Good battery life of about 10.75 hours
- Display dimension of 1.26 x 11.49 x 8.46 in
- Weight of 3.52 lb
- Aspect Ratio of 16:9
- WiFi capability of 802.11 b, g, n
- Built-in microphone
- USB 2.0
- Standard Li-ion battery
Ladies will be very much impressed with this stylish laptop from Brazilian designer as they look for fashion along with efficiency in their accessories. Company officials stated publicly that this laptop was mainly intended for female users and also youngsters who are looking for stylish laptops.
This special edition note book from HP will be exclusively available in USA. Company officials mentioned that this designer laptop will be available in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina also. This specially designed laptop will be made available at a price tag of around Rs. 33,000/-. The earlier plain black version will be available at a price tag of around Rs. 20,000/-.
Those users who won"t mind spending money for a rich netbook with stylish appearance can choose this special edition pavilion laptop from HP. This gadget not only gives a rich appearance but also good software and hardware features.
This stylish laptop from HP will most probably be made available by the end of April" 2012. Some reviewers commented that the price of this laptop is affordable as it delivers very good efficiency along with its rich appearance.