TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
After the failure of the Indian Government's Aakash tablet computer, the Government is now all set to introduce a more user-friendly, trendy and upgraded version of Aakash called Aakash II into the market. Sources have stated that the Aakash II will be available across India by April this year.
The sources have also stated that the Aakash II will incorporate all changes, upgrades that would make it better than it's predecessor. One of the major upgrades that it is expected to incorporate is better battery life which it's predecessor, the Aakash-I couldn't provide.
Aakash II is all set to witness record sales according to the Human Resource Development minister Kapil Sibal. The HRD ministry also reports that approximately 22 crore Aakash tablets are required in future. This is good news, inspite of the failure of Aakash-I, people are still eager to try out Aakash II. The demand for Aakash II is increasing day by day according to HRD ministry sources.
Discussions are being held by the HRD minister with various firms about the development of Aakash II and it's expexted functionality. Thus, Aakash II has also created a lot of hype before it's release, but the question on everyone's mind is "will the Aakash II be successful?"