TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Aakash Tablet being developed by IIT Rajasthan is facing trouble. Its supplier Datawind says that it owns the copyright of the Ubislate 7 and the Aakash's contract manufacturer, Quad Electronics has reportedly violated these rights. There is going to be a further delay in supply of the Aakash tablets.
The delivery of Aakash tablets was supposed to start from March this year but there is no sign of the tablet even as April draws to a close. Now Datawind is promising to deliver the Aakash by April end.
This issue is believed to affect the Aakash 2, which is a revised version of Aakash. The delivery of the Aakash 2 is expected to begin by May 2012. IIT Mumbai is behind the development of Aakash 2.