TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
The Aakash Tablet being developed by IIT Rajasthan is facing trouble. Its supplier Datawind says that it owns the copyright of the Ubislate 7 and the Aakash's contract manufacturer, Quad Electronics has reportedly violated these rights. There is going to be a further delay in supply of the Aakash tablets.
The delivery of Aakash tablets was supposed to start from March this year but there is no sign of the tablet even as April draws to a close. Now Datawind is promising to deliver the Aakash by April end.
This issue is believed to affect the Aakash 2, which is a revised version of Aakash. The delivery of the Aakash 2 is expected to begin by May 2012. IIT Mumbai is behind the development of Aakash 2.