TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Acer computers are a fine example of "performance meets style" and it look like a new family has arrived in the Acer India community. In a recent development, the company has opened it's All-in-One PC account in India, with the launch of Aspire Z series, earlier today. If you feel a conventional PC cramps up your space, then the slim All-in-One PC range is for you.
The All-in-One Aspire Z3620 PC runs on Windows 8 and comes with a 21.5-inch full-HD Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD widescreen, which supports 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Where's the fun in that? Does a 10 point touch display, sound good to you? Also the PC is tiltable up to 20 degrees.
It packs a Dolby Home Theatre v4.0 Home Theater, which can make going to the movie halls overrated. 500 GB HDD, Acer Cloud storage, Super Multi-DVD reader, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 port, Multi-in-1 card reader and USB 3.0.
The PC also comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Warning, don't carry em around, you might loose them. Coming to the more important part, the Acer Aspire Z series All-in-one desktop PC is available at all retail outlets with prices starting from Rs. 29,990.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. S. Rajendran, Chief Marketing Officer, Acer India, said, "With the launch of our new All-in-one desktop PC, we have a complete suite of product offerings to address the requirement of our consumers. Acer's Aspire Z series is a powerful space-saving system which offers users a maximized high definition home entertainment experience. Having a strong presence in the desktop segment we believe that the All-in-One product category will witness significant growth in the coming months. We also have plans to increase our product offering in this category."