TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Acer Iconia Tab A200 was one of the recent entrants into the compact tablet segment. The device got a good welcoming due to its good features and hardware specifications. The proud owners of Iconia Tab A200 have now reasons to be happier. Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich version is now going to be rolled out for Acer Iconia Tab A200. When there are a lot of other smart phones and tablets which are yet to get this update this is very good news for Acer users and they can flaunt around their devices.
This update has already started to be rolled out and many users must have gotten alerts in their mobile phones prompting them to do it. The update is made available as over the air one and so the users can access and download them without much fuss. There are no update logs provided by Acer as for now, but the users can be sure that they would get some pretty amazing features in their tablets.
The operating system would undergo a complete over haul. The visual interface too will be getting many improvements. The new ICS version will be featuring many new widgets and applications that you can play around with. There will be new screen transitions and vibrant colours available. New font options will be available too.
This update is just popping up in different parts of the world. It is already made available in Sweden, Germany, United Kingdom, France etc. But when the users in United States checked for the same they couldn’t find it. So it seems that they would be getting the update very soon most probably within a couple of days.
If you are one of those lucky ones who have already got the OTA notification in your tablet then go ahead pull it down from the notifications bar and do the updates download right away. Once you have downloaded the update make sure that your tablet has more than enough charge to carry on with the procedure which will take some time and if yes then do the update.
The device will be restarted twice before the update is complete. Don’t try to hinder the update procedure since it can lead to data loss. If there is any error after the update just do the update once more and you are all set to go.