TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Amazon.in, an arm of world's biggest online shopping destination, has decided to add two new categories under its kitty - Computer and related accessories. Those who shop online would be delighted to greet more than 7,000 products from leading brands available globally. Users can choose from a wide range of computer accessories and all the brands are available under one roof.
We are excited to launch a dedicated store for computers & accessories and expand the product range already offered on Amazon.in." as per, Amit Agarwal, VP and country manager of Amazon India.
"We look forward to delighting customers across India shopping for products in these categories with broad selection, low prices, great convenience, and reliable delivery," he added ( via Hindu Business line)
It will also provide detailed product descriptions, options to shortlist products by feature, customer reviews from Amazon.com, and personalised recommendations - Amazon India
Global brands including HP, Dell, Sony, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung and many more have tie-up with Amazon India.
" Several popular retailers including Croma, Vijay Sales, Compuindia.com and Gadgetsguru using fulfilment by Amazon, customers will get additional benefits of cash on delivery, delivery tracking to the doorstep, and free returns pickup" ( via HBL)
The online shopping site (Amazon.in) first came into existence in June 2013. The site started its operations by selling Books, TV show and music. Later, the success promoted the company to add more verticals- Kindle range of tablets and E-Book readers.
Amazon.in is set to face tough competition from homegrown online shooping sites such as Flipkart, Saholic, and Infibeam, among many more. Stay tuned to GizBot.