TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
In spite of the Indian Government's Aakash Tablet getting mixed opinions, the Government Of Andhra Pradesh is all set to procure 10,000 Aakash tablets(improved versions) in a move to encourage e-learning across in the state.
A proposal by the A.P. Government has been sent to the Indian H.R.D Ministry in this regard. According to confirmed sources, the Aakash Tablets would be disbursed in phases and the first phase is all set to cover the state's universities and all affiliated colleges.
The next phase will be expected to cover the private colleges(universities) of the state. The source further states that the Aakash tablet has up to now received around 2 million orders and is expected to go up as well.
Experts attribute this trend to the price factor of Aakash. The Government is also planning to rent out the Aakash Tablets to students who cannot afford to buy them.
Thus, this novel scheme has generated popularity for the beleaguered Aakash tablet. But the main question is will Aakash be able to sustain the momentum this time around?