TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
In spite of the Indian Government's Aakash Tablet getting mixed opinions, the Government Of Andhra Pradesh is all set to procure 10,000 Aakash tablets(improved versions) in a move to encourage e-learning across in the state.
A proposal by the A.P. Government has been sent to the Indian H.R.D Ministry in this regard. According to confirmed sources, the Aakash Tablets would be disbursed in phases and the first phase is all set to cover the state's universities and all affiliated colleges.
The next phase will be expected to cover the private colleges(universities) of the state. The source further states that the Aakash tablet has up to now received around 2 million orders and is expected to go up as well.
Experts attribute this trend to the price factor of Aakash. The Government is also planning to rent out the Aakash Tablets to students who cannot afford to buy them.
Thus, this novel scheme has generated popularity for the beleaguered Aakash tablet. But the main question is will Aakash be able to sustain the momentum this time around?