TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Apple Inc will hold an event on March 7th, 2012 in San Francisco where it is expected to launch the iPad 3, the world's best seller in tablets. Apple is sending out invites for attendees and the invitation has the picture of iPad screen. It states that the company is having something for you to see and touch.
The product event is scheduled to happen at 10AM PST at the Yerba Buena Center of Arts in San Francisco, US. This confirms the earlier reports that claimed iPad to be launched in the first week of March. This device comes in competition to the several Google's Android powered tablets out there.
The iPad 3 already has come across many rumors and speculations. It is expected to sport a high definition Retina Display, a faster processor and speedier wireless networks as per the sources.