TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Apple iPad 3 launches on March 7
Apple Inc will hold an event on March 7th, 2012 in San Francisco where it is expected to launch the iPad 3, the world's best seller in tablets. Apple is sending out invites for attendees and the invitation has the picture of iPad screen. It states that the company is having something for you to see and touch.
The product event is scheduled to happen at 10AM PST at the Yerba Buena Center of Arts in San Francisco, US. This confirms the earlier reports that claimed iPad to be launched in the first week of March. This device comes in competition to the several Google's Android powered tablets out there.
The iPad 3 already has come across many rumors and speculations. It is expected to sport a high definition Retina Display, a faster processor and speedier wireless networks as per the sources.