TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After successfully launching the new iPad, Apple has slashed the price of it's iPad I. Now, you can get the iPad at just Rs 15,000. This tablet was Apple's first & was launched on April 2010. This gadget was a huge hit among the people world-wide & took portable computing to an entirely different level.
The iPad I is still preferred very much by people in countries such as India, U.S.A, Europe among other countries. In spite of the new iPad being launched, the popularity of the original iPad is still intact. This gadget is supposed to be the best portable computer(tablet computer) in the world. For those of you who have forgotten the details of the iPad, here is a quick recap.
The tablet runs on the 1GHz A4 processor. It has an LED screen which is incorporated with the IPS technology. Multi-Touch functionality is supported here. The display resolution is 1024X768 pixels. As for connectivity, you have the Wi-Fi which is the best in the industry. There is also Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity along with the EDR. The presence of sensors further highlights the feature-filled nature of the iPad. These sensors include the Accelerometer & ambient light sensor.
The features of Apple's new iPad are developed in sync with the original iPad features. The memory versions in the iPad can be selected based on requirements. With the slash in the price of the iPad 2 as well, Apple seems to be on the right track in capturing peoples' attention. The new iPad might be making waves today, but people will not easily forget the iPad & the iPad 2.
Do reply with your opinion on this in our comment section below.