TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The iPhone 5S is nowhere to be seen citing production delays. We have seen the device in bits and pieces. Last week, an alleged image of iPhone 5S had appeared with larger than expected battery accompanying dual LED Flash.
At the same time there was a report, which went of saying that iPhone is set to use some sort of fingerprint sensor. Well, we are used to these kinds of rumors before every Apple launch. This time around, iPhone 5S is special because its predecessor didn't do that well globally.
The Cupertino-based giant is facing stiff competition with likes of Samsung and HTC in the smartphone market. Its competitors have managed to enthrall consumers with hit devices in the recent months. Both Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are crowd pullers, when we see the internal specifications of these devices.
Now a fresh rumor has added excitement and you should be prepared to digest it. FanaticFone got its hands on some rare images of front -facing camera to be used in the forthcoming iPhone 5S. The report says that by looking at the camera part, it is logical to say that Apple has redesigned not only rear and front facing camera bur entire device.
Thus, the next -gen iPhone will be completely different from iPhone 5S. There are chances to see the external finish to be exactly like iPhone 5.
The iPhone 5S is set to have a 4-inch Full HD powered by Sharp's IGZO display, quad -core processor (A7 chipset), 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal memory (non expandable), fingerprint sensor, a 12-mega pixel rear facing camera and 2-mega pixel front facing camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, NO NFC and a 1800mAh Li Ion non -removable battery. Stay tuned to GizBot.