TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Apple MacBook Pro 2012: 13-inch Ultra Thin Laptop with Retina Display to Launch Alongside iPad Mini
According to a recent newsbreak by 9to5Mac reports, citing a 'consistently reliable source at a high-profile U.S. retailer', Apple is expected to unveil its new computer model – the much rumoured 13-inch version of the MacBook Pro with Retina display alongside the Apple's iPad mini, speculated to be held on October 23.
Apple-specific site 9to5Mac also claims that the new computer will come in two different configurations, with contrasting processors. It also states that its source has told the website that the new MacBook Pro will go on sale shortly after launch.
Further the report said that the new 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina Display is said to pick up the thinner and lighter enclosure of the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display that was released in June.
Apple's MacBook Pro 2012's predecessor MacBook Pro is a line of Macintosh portable computers which was launched by Apple in January 2006 and going by the latest rumors, the new successor has been rumored as an attempt by the Cupertino-based company to come out as a mix of its MacBook Pros and lightweight MacBook Airs, just like the 15-inch model debuted at WWDC 2012.
Past reports have also suggested that the new ultra thin laptop is expected to come with Intel's Ivy Bridge chip, Thunderbolt connector, LTE support, Retina display and improved battery with Power Management Technology and much more.