- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple new iPad sales touch 3 million in three days
Apple has made impressive sales of it's new iPad. The new iPad sales have crossed the 3 million mark in just three days. This is the highest sales figure in the technology world.
Apple, which was riding high on the success of it's iPad & the iPad 2 introduced the new iPad to the world on the 7th of this month. New iPads went up for sale from the 16th of March. Ever since, Apple is on a high. The Tablet PC has found immense acceptance among the people. This trend may be due to the feature-filled nature of the new iPad or sheer hype that it has created.
People all over the world are considering Apple's latest offering to be a competitor to the portable computers in the world. This gadget is priced between $499 & $829 in the U.S. Australia, Canada, France, Switzerland, U.K & Singapore apart from the U.S have all embraced the new iPad with open arms.
Apple had launched the iPad in 2010 & the iPad 2 a year after that & had sold 55 million units. But the sales of the new iPad has brought it more laurels than all the earlier gadgets.
Please do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.