TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Apple has made impressive sales of it's new iPad. The new iPad sales have crossed the 3 million mark in just three days. This is the highest sales figure in the technology world.
Apple, which was riding high on the success of it's iPad & the iPad 2 introduced the new iPad to the world on the 7th of this month. New iPads went up for sale from the 16th of March. Ever since, Apple is on a high. The Tablet PC has found immense acceptance among the people. This trend may be due to the feature-filled nature of the new iPad or sheer hype that it has created.
People all over the world are considering Apple's latest offering to be a competitor to the portable computers in the world. This gadget is priced between $499 & $829 in the U.S. Australia, Canada, France, Switzerland, U.K & Singapore apart from the U.S have all embraced the new iPad with open arms.
Apple had launched the iPad in 2010 & the iPad 2 a year after that & had sold 55 million units. But the sales of the new iPad has brought it more laurels than all the earlier gadgets.
Please do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.