TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Apple has made impressive sales of it's new iPad. The new iPad sales have crossed the 3 million mark in just three days. This is the highest sales figure in the technology world.
Apple, which was riding high on the success of it's iPad & the iPad 2 introduced the new iPad to the world on the 7th of this month. New iPads went up for sale from the 16th of March. Ever since, Apple is on a high. The Tablet PC has found immense acceptance among the people. This trend may be due to the feature-filled nature of the new iPad or sheer hype that it has created.
People all over the world are considering Apple's latest offering to be a competitor to the portable computers in the world. This gadget is priced between $499 & $829 in the U.S. Australia, Canada, France, Switzerland, U.K & Singapore apart from the U.S have all embraced the new iPad with open arms.
Apple had launched the iPad in 2010 & the iPad 2 a year after that & had sold 55 million units. But the sales of the new iPad has brought it more laurels than all the earlier gadgets.
Please do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.