TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Apple is coming up with two interesting gadgets equipped with latest Ivy bridge processors. Recently there were reports about performance results of these gadgets; however they are not confirmed as official tests. These initial benchmark results have excited Apple fans who will be now eagerly awaiting the launch of these gadgets.
Macbook Pro9, 1 is the most rated among the two new models which is an upgrade to the current MacBookPro8, x line. The size of this new model is still not known. This was a long awaited model which could be successor of its17-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro models which are high-end machines. This system includes a motherboard identifier which was first seen in OS X Mountain Lion earlier in February.
This system achieved a good benchmark score of 12,262 which is comparatively much better than the other similar models.
Key features of Macbook Pro9, 1 model include the following.
- Core i7-3820QM quad-core processor
- Processing speed of 2.7 GHz
- 45 watt chip
- Mac OS X 10.8(Build 12A211)
- 1600 MHz 8192 MB DDR3
iMac13, 2 is the second one among the two new models which corresponds to the new 27-inch iMac model. This system also comes with a similar motherboard identifier like the Macbook Pro 9, 1 model. This system has a bench mark score of 12,183 which is a little bit higher than that of similar models.
Key features of iMac13, 2 models include the following.
- i7-3770 quad-core processor
- Processor speed of 3.4 GHz
- Mac OS X 10.8(Build 12A2040)
- 1600 MHz 4096 MB DDR3
Not much information regarding the detailed hardware and software specs is out as of now. But while considering its predecessor models, users can expect some quality standards in their specs. They are expected to come up with good internal storage memory apart from the good capacity RAM as mentioned which adds to the processing power. Good processing power which is fast and efficient can be assured with the inclusion of Intel’s Ivy bridge processors.
These models will be featuring good graphics appearance also. Though the company is yet to officially confirm these benchmark results, users can expect a good experience with these models as Apple always meets its customer demands. These models are said to be slimmer also compared to its earlier models. Apple fans have to wait for some time to get the exact details of these upcoming models.