- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Blackberry Playbook LTE version in April
There’s some glad news waiting to be flashed for the Blackberry lovers. While the Playbook OS 2 is to be unveiled by the end of February, much anticipated release of Playbook LTE was announced. RIM has promised the release by the month of April this year. While the word is that Blackberry focuses on the release of a new wave of smart phones.
Two smart phones in which one is HSPA enabled and other is LTE enabled are due to release this year. But the release of Playbook has been confirmed by RIM (Research in Motion) itself.
Playbook has received some good reviews among the users for its incredible user interface. The only problem was the use of messenger service incompatible with other tablets. The word is that the Wi-Fi version of the playbook is to come up first followed by cellular version of playbook.
It is also heard that Black berry is hoping to release two versions of playbook 4G. One will be featuring support of LTE and the other will be featuring HSPA+. The past one year hadn’t been much great for RIM as they were inventing paths of glory to tread towards success for the coming years.
But one thing that remains ambiguous is that the tablet will be a cellular version or not. The Play book which is going to be released is equipped with a display of 7 inches. The display is a WSVGA capacitive touch screen and will have a resolution of 1024 x 600. It is speculated to be equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on 1 GB RAM. The tablet is also armed with a HDMI port which enables display to high definition display devices.
The tablet is run by the Blackberry tablet operating system and is capable of 1080 p video capture through its 5 MP camera. While a rumour is that the contacts and communications of the device is handled by the smart phone and playbook serves as a larger screen for browsing and viewing.
Playbook also consists of a GPS accelerometer and is tooled up with a six action motion sensor. Blackberry is widely recognized for its application readiness, wonderful web service. The upcoming playbook 4G LTE offers professional grade experience while it is a consumer friendly definition. The play book is hotspot enabled too.