TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Navigation service and map solution firm MapMyIndia has recently launched a hybrid Android 3G tablet – CarPad 5 – which doubles as a GPS navigator and also a phone.
According to the company's press release, the CarPad 5 sports a 5-inch capacitive display, a 1GHz single-core processor made by Samsung, 4GB of storage memory and also has built-in 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity. The device flaunts MapMyIndia’s latest mapping platform called Aura which features a fully 3D and GPS connected navigation experience.
Additionally, the Aura mapping platform includes real-time traffic updates, house level search, security (track and trace), discount offers in the vicinity apart from a detailed repository of maps tailored for India.
CarPad 5 – What Features to Expect?
CarPad 5 will offer live turn-by-turn voice guidance to places, augmented reality with 3D landmarks, buildings and terrain, house-level details, travel guides and nearby information and friend finders.
Further, MapmyIndia’s Aura navigation interface the CarPad 5 offers full 3D navigation and India’s most detailed maps, including house numbers and city & travel guides. The map covers over 6.3 million places, 5,79,000 towns and villages, 4000 cities at street-level, house-level data for 36 cities and 3D landmarks and building footprints for 34 major cities. All the maps are loaded on to the device, making it independent of the network, providing an offline experience.
Moreover, the 3G-enabled Android tablet enables users to call, message, mail and chat, search and browse the web at high speed, and access social networks anytime.
Also the company has informed that interested users can also download new applications and games from the Google Play, which can be accessed directly. Meanwhile, the tablet is priced at Rs. 19,999 and now is also available on the company's website for purchase.