TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Comparison of budget tablets
Apple iPad may be the best tablet, but not all can afford to spend Rs 30,000 on a tablet. If you are looking to buy a budget tablet, you might be confused as there are many models with minimum price difference. We have listed the pros and cons of six budget tablets to help you decide with ease. Check the benefits of each tablet and decide which one will suit your needs.