TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
BSNL, which launched it's own tablet computer priced at Rs 3250 has received tremendous response form the people of India. According to confirmed reports, it has received more than one lakh pre-booking orders from the people. BSNL recently announced that it would be releasing three tablets priced between Rs 3250 to Rs 13000. All these tablets are manufactured by Pantel Technologies. Out of the three, the least expensive one is priced at Rs 3250 for which people have responded thunderously.
Sahara India has also placed over 2 lakh pre-booking orders. Sources at Pantel Technologies said that they have received more than 1 lakh orders over phone as well as the internet. This is sure to serve as a shot in the arm for BSNL which was reeling under criticism from various quarters due to poor service.
The BSNL tablet runs on the Android 2.3 operating system & uses a 1 GHz processor for it's activities. It has an internal RAM of 256 MB. Along with these, a resistive touchscreen is provided which makes sure that you have an intuitive computing experience. The resolution of the screen is 800X600 pixels. The battery backup is also awesome as it is high & is suited even for high-end computing.
Thus, seeing the tremendous response for the BSNL Tablet we can say that BSNL is on the road to fame.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.