TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Datawind has updated the names of their retail versions such as Ubistable and Aakash 7 tablets. This change of name has created slight confusion in the minds of the consumers. Thus the unique Aakash has been revised to ubislate7 where as the original Ubislate 7 have become Ubislate 7+.
The new scheme of naming was first uploaded in the official website of DataWind. These are ultra low cost tablets that are exclusively designed for students.
The pre booking of Ubislate 7+ was started last month. The device will be sold out only till the month of February and the pre orders will be accepted up to March. Ubistable 7+ operates on Android gingerbread and is powered with Cortex A8, 700 MHz processor. It also equips a HD video co processor.
The features of the Datawind Ubislate 7+ are as given in the table.
FEATURES of Datawind Ubistable 7+
7.5 x 4.7 x 0.6 inches
0.3 Megapixel HD webcam with built-in mic
Capacity of 2 GB (billion bytes)
Provision for different cards like microSD, TransFlash
All standard Wifi ranges supported
USB 2.0 host/client, Full-Speed (12Mbit/s)
Estimated Battery Life
Max of 5 hours
190.5 x 118.5 x 15.7 millimetres
Is up to 350 grams
Till date, there are no other tablets or computing devices that has been released at the price of Ubistable 7+. Thus it helps to boost up the sale of this device. Many people will get attracted to this new generation device as it is launched with a package of exciting features at a very low cost. Hence it has gained the status of the world’s cheapest tablet.