TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Energy Sistem has announced that they will release an 8-inch Android tablet priced at about USD$227. While many manufacturers are sticking with the 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratios, Energy Sistem will favor a 1024 x 768 (4:3) display for the upcoming tablet.
According to the company's press release, the upcoming tablet is dubbed by the name of i8 and will feature a mild update from its existing slate lineup with a Android ICS OS on-board instead og the Gingerbread baked processor.
Further, Energy i8 will come packed with 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, a VGA front facing camera and a 2 MP rear camera, 8 GB of internal storage, 1 GB of RAM, HDMI-out, a 3,800mAh battery, and WiFi b/g/n connectivity.
The i8 slate is set to launch on August 23, and Energy Sistem is currently accepting pre-orders on its website.