TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Fujitsu launches Q702 hybrid tablet with Ivy Bridge processors
Fujitsu launched a new hybrid tablet Q702 which fits into business gadget segment as has several business friendly features. The key element of this hybrid tablet is the Ivy Bridge processors offering immense operating efficiency. Fujitsu hybrid tablet runs on Windows (7) operating system providing a user friendly platform for carrying out daily business functions with ease.
Fujitsu Q702 hybrid tablet features an 11.6-inch display screen with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution at an aspect ratio of 16:9. The display section is enhanced with Gorilla Glass coating, and the brightness level can be increased up to 400 nits. The key features of this hybrid tablet are the optional keyboard dock and its pen input support. This gadget comes with a lot of special business oriented features like Intel Anti-Theft technology, TPM, Computerise support etc. The built-in WAN and LTE round up the main connectivity features, as well.
- 11.6-inch display screen with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Display section is enhanced with Gorilla Glass coating
- Powered by Ivy Bridge processors, a Core i3 or i5 version,
- Windows 7 operating system
- Front-facing and rear-facing webcams with complementing dual
- Ample space for storage purposes with SSD of 64 or 128GB capacity
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 ensures graphics processing efficiency
- USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, SD/SDHC expansion ports on the tablet
- Period of 4.5 hours powered by an inbuilt battery
Fujitsu Q702 hybrid tablet is powered by Ivy Bridge processors, a Core i3 or i5 version, enabling the tablet to perform almost all basic tasks without much lag. The 4GB of RAM further adds to the operating speed of the tablet. Users have ample space for storage purposes with SSD of 128GB capacity. The physical dimension of the hybrid tablet is also quite convenient with a weight of only around 1.88 pound. This would make the tablet easier to carry around.
Front-facing and also rear-facing camera along with the dual microphones would help users to enjoy multimedia features like video conferencing. Intel HD Graphics 4000 ensures graphics processing efficiency in the tablet.
Fujitsu Q702 hybrid tablet can work effectively for a period of 4.5 hours powered by an inbuilt battery. The dock supports Ethernet jack, USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports, and VGA, as well. Even though, the tablet comes packed with Windows 7 operating system, it can be easily upgraded to Windows 8 in future. The tablet is expected to arrive in the market by the third quarter of this year.
This new Fujitsu hybrid tablet can be purchased at a justifiable price tag of around Rs. 55,000/-. This tablet can be rated as a gadget which blends mobility with productivity.