TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Fujitsu fans are glad that Fujitsu lifebook models are refreshed with Sandy Bridge processors. Company officials are hoping for better sales of these laptops with this processor update. The overall design of both these laptops is also upgraded along with this update.
AH532 comes with a chiclet-style keyboard with this stylish update. LH532 is upgraded with a soft touch finish. Integrated touchpad with palm rest is also a notable design refresh of LIFEBOOK LH532 laptop.
With the processor update users can experience greater performance and only a less energy is consumed with intelligent management. Expanded AVX instruction set is a highlighting feature of this processor update. With this feature complex video and also image processing is made much easier. HD films can be played smoothly and also naturally.
Movies can be enjoyed with integrated support especially for 3D films. With Intel Quick Synch Video, video conversion is made at a rapid rate with integrated hardware accelerator. Advanced gaming options are possible with the help of this processor. Speed along with efficiency is the highlighting feature of this processor update.
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH532 and Fujitsu LIFEBOOK LH532 have many of the software and hardware specs in common. Both have comparatively longer battery life. Wide display screen is also a highlighting feature of these laptops. Both have good display resolution. Data transfer efficiency is possible with full Bluetooth connectivity. Good internal storage, external storage and graphics are other notable features of these laptops.
Some of the important specs of these laptops are mentioned below.
- 2.3Ghz Dual-core Intel i3-2350M processor
- Intel 3000 HD GPU
- Screen resolutions of 1366×768
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- Intel Wireless Display
- 720p webcams HD
- USB 3.0 ports
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 15-inch display screen
- Hard drive of 500GB
- Battery life of 7 hour
Key specs of Fujitsu LIFEBOOK LH532 include the following.
- 14-inch display screen
- Hard drive of 750GB
- Battery life of 6 hours and 30 minutes