TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Gallery: Tablets launched in India last month
Milagrow TabTop 7.4Milagrow TabTop 7.4
GoTech FuntabGoTech Funtab
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
Mercury iXA TabMercury iXA Tab
There are many tablets in the market ranging with a variety of features. Almost all the manufacturers have started launching tablets. There are a handful of low cost tablets as well. The Android operating system has helped the Indian brands to make tablets in the sub Rs 5,000 price range. To help you know the recent launched in the tablet market, we have listed five of them that were launched in May 2012. Check out the gallery above to know about their specifications and price in India.