TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Milagrow TabTop 7.4Milagrow TabTop 7.4
GoTech FuntabGoTech Funtab
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
Mercury iXA TabMercury iXA Tab
There are many tablets in the market ranging with a variety of features. Almost all the manufacturers have started launching tablets. There are a handful of low cost tablets as well. The Android operating system has helped the Indian brands to make tablets in the sub Rs 5,000 price range. To help you know the recent launched in the tablet market, we have listed five of them that were launched in May 2012. Check out the gallery above to know about their specifications and price in India.