TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Google Nexus 10 Tablet: Microsoft Surface Competitor Leaks via EXIF Data on Picasa
Fresh round of rumors suggest that Google is reportedly working with Samsung to release high end 10-inch Nexus tablet. According to a report on a Japanese blog, Google is planning to repeat the success it got with their 7 inch Nexus 7 tablet which was manufactured by Asus. The blog leaked the images via EXIF data of a snap found on Picasa, what they believe to be the Nexus 10 tablet.
EXIF data suggests the image in question has been snapped using a "Nexus 10″ camera made by "Google," while also running software labeled “JVP12C.”
As per the leaked reports, Google Nexus 10 will be having a larger screen display size of 10 inches allowing users to enjoy movie and video clips in high definition. The device has a screen display resolution of 2560 x 1920 pixels as well a 5 MP rear end camera. If these reports are anything to go by, then Google Nexus 10 screen will feature 299 pixels per inch density.
The tablet is also expected to use Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 5250 mobile processor which is the same processor running in the new Chromebook from Samsung. Samsung announced the release of new Chromebook yesterday. The processor uses an advanced technology capable of providing faster response with low power consumption. However, it is yet to be confirmed which Android OS version is being used in Google Nexus 10.
With that said, there have been increasing murmurings with regards to the Nexus 10, which is expected to be a tablet and pack in a mightily impressive resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 or 299 pixels per-inch. It could, perhaps, be launching alongside the LG Nexus 4 on October 29th, although considering the flimsiness of the rumors at this point in time, I think it’s best we all remain calm and wait patiently for a more impressive piece of evidence to surface.
Source: Japanese Blog