TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It is quite a surprising fact that Google has never stepped into the tablet trend until now even though almost every tablets are using the Operating system from Google. It’s even more surprising that this fact grabbed none’s attention. Now it’s too late to be amazed as Google tablet is making its way to the world of gadgets. When Google does something, it does with an impact that the parent tablet which is the first by Google is a 7 inch monster.
Google tablet bears a 7 inch display with an overall resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels which runs on Android v4 ice cream sandwich operating system. It is also speculated that the production run will commence in the month of April. The tablet is expected to become an equal rival to the Kindle Fire Tablet by Amazon soon with its release.
While it is feared to be a powerful rival by Amazon, Google is also on the verge of facing competition from none other than Apple whose 8 inch iPad is soon going to be released. The iPad mini is also a competitor to the Google tablet as it is speculated to be released within this year. iPad mini is also feared to overshadow the latter as gadget lovers will be attracted to the mini version of the tablet from the pioneers.
It is expected that the month of April begins with an initial run of about 1.5 to 2 million products from Google. The acquisition of Motorola makes a considerable gain for Google as it mouths in 10.1 inch and 8.2 inch Xyboard. This makes the release of a 7 inch tablet so trivial but still Google is concerned over the production of their first solo make.
While the tablet is expected to host the android version 4, there is another rumour regarding the operating system. With the Android 5 Jelly Bean is about to be released in the mid year, the tablet can also be the flag boat of the new OS by Google.
The tablet from Google is claimed to be armed with Nexus slate. The resolution of the display will be more polished by the Android 4 Os running on it. Priced at around Rs. 10000/- the tablet is going to be released within this year.